Monday, January 7, 2008

Zane Lewis' Sweet, Sexy Swagger Begs "Come With Me" Track Is First Single From Upcoming CD

"You say you want a lover with a sense of danger Come with me " (Branden Hart/Mark D. Sanders)

Nashville, TN (January 7, 2008) -Zane Lewis' sweet, sexy swagger begs "Come With Me" in the first single release from his upcoming CD, ZANE LEWIS, lands on radio programmers' desks today. The track, driven by a steady drumbeat and Zane's earthy vocal, is sure to land this sixth-generation Texan back on the national charts and on the airwaves across the country. Written by heavyweights Branden Hart ("That's A Good Thang") and Mark D. Sanders ("I Hope You Dance"), the song is about the journey of two lovers - and the uncertainty of where their romance might lead. (Photo Credit: Steve Thornton)

"I sat down to write a song for the new album with Branden," says Zane. "I'd heard a demo of 'Come With Me' previously and I realized that it was the song I wanted to record." Produced by Lex Lipsitz (Shooter Jennings, Jessi Colter, Wade Bowen), the track packs plenty of punch for a mid-tempo, and resonates with a signature sound as big as the Texas sky. You'll be singing the chorus long after the last note is played.

Baby, come with me
Let's hang out
Let's shout from some rooftops
Run through some rain drops
Make love and don't stop
Who knows where we'll end up and
Who cares, just come with me
Catch up with Zane at www.MySpace.com/zanelewis.

Press release Submitted by:
Martha E. Moore
so much MOORE media
615-746-3994

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I've heard the song on the radio a few times, but I couldn't find the artist's name and it was driving me crazy.This is one of the best country songs I've heard in a while.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. I've heard this song alot the last couple of weeks and I LOVE IT!! Its the best and is just the way love should be :)

StevenHWicker said...

I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Baby photography MN